Teresa Trouser Jeans
In Sure Stretch® Denim
Style #: MAER1649
One way to stand out is to rock a bold, trendsetting pair of Women's Jeans. The Teresa Trouser Women's Jeans in Sure Stretch Denim® by NYDJ don’t just stand out – they steal the show. Our Lift Tuck® Technology is made to help you keep your shape, with a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design that smooths and sculpts. The advanced properties of our Sure Stretch® denim technology allow you full range of movement and serious comfort. These trouser Women's Jeans feature a wide-leg opening, non-functional back welt pockets, and a zip fly with button closure.
Fabric & Materials
- Sure Stretch® denim has an ultra-soft feel and offers freedom of movement without stretching out.
- Lift Tuck® Technology uses a patented criss-cross panel to flatten in the front, while curve-contouring construction flatters your back side
- 59% Cotton, 20% Viscose, 13% Modal, 6% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Zip fly and button closure; 5 pocket styling
- Machine was cold, line dry
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 34"
- High rise: 9.75" (front) 15.25"
- Leg Opening: 20"
- Measurements taken on size 6
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit
In Sure Stretch® DenimColor: nantes$134.00 $98.98
Teresa Trouser Jeans is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JenB from Very stylish and super comfortable! I needed to switch from my favorite skinny styles to wide leg jeans in order to accommodate a knee brace. I am not crazy about that brace and I do not want it to show at all. These jeans hide the fact that I am wearing the brace. You know, I would wear them anyway, even if I had nothing to hide! They make me look tall and "leggy!" I would prefer some pockets though!
Date published: 2019-03-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love NYDJ from Love these pants!! Wow!! Soft comfortable jeans! I love them. Got them on a great sale. They are super soft, higher rise, long (I am 5.9”). However, I sized down two sizes on these! I’m usually a 10/12 in NYDJ. These I wore an 8. Just love these. Mostly bc of the length I have to say!!
Date published: 2019-01-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Shaunda from I wanted to love them!!!! Loved the jeans but unfortunately I had to return because they were too big. I ordered the wrong size. Wish I had the option to exchange for right size instead of just returning
Date published: 2019-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by elaimee from Soft fabric that does the job I tried these on as soon as they arrived, and they are the most comfortable jeans I have ever owned.
Date published: 2019-01-18
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 23ms
- reviews, product