Marilyn Straight Jeans
In Future Fit Denim® With Uplift
Style #: MARJ2083
On point, on trend, on all day. The Uplift Marilyn Straight by NYDJ takes your classic, straight-leg jean to new levels of flattering, with Future Fit Denim® technology for serious, all-over compression and our exclusive Optic Pocket® seam to give your curves an extra boost. Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to smooth and flatten your midriff for an always-sleek silhouette. Features classic five-pocket styling and a zip fly with button closure.
Fabric & Materials
- Future Fit Denim® with Uplift features curve-contouring stretch, all-over compression and our exclusive Optic Pocket® seam for a flawless fit
- Lift Tuck® Technology uses a patented criss-cross panel to flatten in the front, while curve-contouring construction flatters your back side
- 53% Cotton, 31% Polyester, 14% Lyocell, 2% Elastane
- Zip fly and button closure; 5-pocket style
- Machine was cold, line dry
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 33"
- High rise: 9.75" (front)
- Leg opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6
- Remember to select one size smaller for the perfect fit
In Future Fit Denim® With UpliftColor: traveller$139.00 $118.98
Also In Petite, Plus
Marilyn Straight Jeans is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Jennifer K from Not for classy women Wound up returning them. First, I love the color. Next, I love the fit. BUT...what I didn't know is that the jeans are "distressed" meaning - holes in the fabric around the pockets. I was told by CS that this "is the trend" and I'm here to say, any company that brands itself as "Not Your Daughter's Jeans" should be aiming to a higher class of wearer. My daughter wears holes in her jeans. I think that's stupid, but hey, they're her jeans and they're not obscene. If I wanted my daughter's jeans-with-holes, that's what I would have bought. But I class up my jeans with jackets, nice blouses, sweaters and/or scarves. And nice heels. I want classy jeans. On an aside, more to do with customer service than the jeans - they ONLY use FedEx to deliver - not the post office, and not UPS. The customer doesn't get a choice. Our FedEx contractor is the worst and continues to throw our packages in the street where they are run over by cars. My pants were "rescued" by a neighbor. Therefore, even if I loved these jeans, I would never buy them again through NYDJ direct since they don't care if their customer gets their package or not.
Date published: 2018-09-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 10ms
- reviews, product