Marilyn Straight Jeans
With Side Slit In Cool Embrace® Denim
Style #: MCWDMS2560
Look cool, feel cooler. The easy, figure-elongating construction of NYDJ's Marilyn Straight Women's Jeans With 2.5" Side-Seam Slit in Cool Embrace® Denim pairs well with everything, thanks to a flattering waist and a versatile, knee-to-hem, straight-leg fit with chic side-seam slits. Our Lift Tuck® Technology uses a proprietary slimming panel with a patented criss-cross design to shape and support your curves for an always-sleek silhouette. Cool Embrace® denim technology borrows from high-performance athletic wear to bring you breathable styles that wick away moisture. Features classic five-pocket styling and a zip fly with button closure.
Fabric & Materials
- Cool Embrace® denim features COOLMAX® technology to keep you comfortable as the temperature rises
- Lift Tuck® Technology uses a patented criss-cross panel to flatten in the front, while curve-contouring construction flatters your back side
- 77% Cotton, 21% Coolmax Polyester, 2% Lycra Elastane
- Zip fly and button closure; 5 pocket styling
- Machine was cold, line dry
Fit & Sizing
- Inseam: 32"
- High Rise: 9.75" (front)
- Straight Leg Opening: 16"
- Measurements taken on size 6
- Select one size smaller for the perfect fit
With Side Slit In Cool Embrace® DenimColor: optic white$139.00
Marilyn Straight Jeans is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Celia from Not exactly what I thought Positives: Tall length is perfect. I love the leg opening. It looks like a nice trouser from knee down. Negative: Material thin, can see pockets & undergarments line, Back pockets are in weird place, too far down so that almost to the leg. Hits true on the hips, if you have a love handle bulge it will show. I would like a higher waist & thicker material. I am planning to wear a longer shirt so the pockets might not slow
Date published: 2019-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christine C from Perfect fit! These jeans fit perfectly...and come out of the wash like new.
Date published: 2019-06-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sylvia R from So comfy I usually wear a size 6 but the 4 fits perfectly and is super flattering to the legs. A little bit more compression and butt lifting at the saddle bag area wouldn’t be a bad thing but overall really like these jeans
Date published: 2019-04-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 16.1.1, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 40ms
- reviews, product