Confident beauty Gina Hansen took the 2017 Fit Is Everything Campaign by storm as a campaign co-star, bringing her gorgeous smile, infectious laugh (and those ah-mazing legs) to the set.
We sat down with Gina to talk NYDJ, her favorite trends for spring, and to get the inside scoop on the 2017 Fit Is Everything shoot!
1. Excitement. Love. Happiness. Describe your first-impression reaction when you slipped into your first pair of NYDJ on set!
GH: I tried on the dark wash trouser jean first and LOVED them! So flattering. My legs looked a mile long! I was AMAZED by how comfortable they were, too. Just the right amount of stretch and perfect waist.
2. The “Fit Is Everything” campaign shoot was amazing! What was your favorite moment on set?
GH: My favorite moment was shooting with the other girls with the fans blowing, lights flashing and lots of laughter! The energy was fantastic.
3. We imagine you were taken by quite a surprise when you found out you would be part of campaign right there on the spot! Take us behind-the-scenes of that whirlwind day from the casting call to the photoshoot!
GH: I arrived at the studio, not knowing what to expect. There were several other girls there and we’re chit-chatting away waiting to go in. In small groups, we were introduced to a NYDJ stylist. With her guided expertise, we each chose jeans to try on. The stylist was fantastic. My jeans fit great. I loved the different washes and fits she suggested. It was a big surprise being cast as part of the campaign then and there. The photoshoot was like something out of a movie. Fabulous set with huge lights, music pumping, sitting in a chair getting your hair and makeup done, trying on outfits, finding the perfect one. It was just amazing!
4. The Original Slimming Fit. Lift-Tuck technology. Jeans in 50+ sizes. What is it that sets NYDJ apart from the rest for you?
GH: The slimming fit does it for me. They look so good, I can skip the gym every once in awhile.
5. What’s your favorite style of jeans and how do you style them?
GH: I like skinny jeans paired with a loose flowy top and booties.
6. Every woman loves a jean that makes her feel confident, bold and ready-for-anything. What’s your go-to NYDJ power piece for spring?
GH: I’m loving the Ami Skinny Ankle with the released hem. The frayed hem gives it a relaxed yet edgy feel.
Gina joins the Fit Is Everything crew at the Spring 2017 campaign shoot.
LEFT: A look at the 2017 campaign shoot! CENTER: Gina laughs it up with her campaign co-star. RIGHT: Gina strikes a pose with the women of the Fit Is Everything campaign!