Actress, model and mama Bridget Moynahan has been shining on the screens (and stealing our hearts) for years. The perfect combination of beauty, impeccable style and incredible talent, Bridget has been the face of NYDJ since 2014! This year, Bridget is back again for the 2016 Fit To Be Campaign joined by Ashley Graham, Christie Brinkley and Lana Ogilvie.
We sat down with the current Blue Bloods star to talk life under the spotlight, her signature style, and of course, NYDJ.
1. You have been our NYDJ campaign girl since 2014 and this year, you’re back and fiercer than ever with Ashley Graham, Christie Brinkley, and Lana Ogilvie. How was it working with three other modeling icons?
BM: I was thrilled when NYDJ decided to add some new faces to the campaign. I have always believed it’s a brand for everyone. Adding women of different ages, sizes and shapes confirms it!
2. The 2016 campaign is all about the power of the perfect fit! Strong. Beautiful. Radiant. What does NYDJ make you feel “Fit To Be?”
BM: “Fit To Be” is a reminder to embrace your self! Be proud. Be confident. BE!
3. From modeling to acting, to being an amazing mom, your schedule is non-stop! What’s your favorite way to spend a little “me time?”
BM: “Me time” can change from day to day. I do believe, finding the time to get immersed in a good book… that is luxury.
4. If you could go back and talk to yourself as an early actress, what advice would you give?
BM: I could give the advice, but would my younger self listen? The mistakes I made, were learning moments. We all need to make mistakes to grow. It all comes down to trusting your gut. You must listen to it.
5. What would be your dream role?
BM: There are too many! Some would require talents I have not honed. Some are still within reach. So, will keep reaching!
6. How has your style evolved over time?
BM: Oh boy…I have gone through some different styles and looks. Some I would like to forget! I would say through the years even as trends have come and gone, I have had a consistent thread of classic, conservative with an edge kind of style.
7. What NYDJ styles are you currently loving?
BM: I have been a firm believer in high-waisted flare. I love it. I will rock it even when it isn’t the trend!
Bridget along with her #FitToBe fabulous campaign co-stars Christie Brinkley, Ashley Graham, and Lana Ogilvie.